Contribute
Register

Screen refreshed on Ventura login page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody,

I'm calling you back because I still can't wake up my machine with my bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

I have another remark: when I turn off the machine, I immediately have a black screen, then the wallpaper which is displayed for 20 seconds before shutdown. Normally I should have directly had only the black screen and immediately after shutdown. I'm attaching this video (zip file) so you can see what I'm talking about.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0565.m4v.zip
    67.6 MB · Views: 23
Hello everybody,

I'm calling you back because I still can't wake up my machine with my bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

I have another remark: when I turn off the machine, I immediately have a black screen, then the wallpaper which is displayed for 20 seconds before shutdown. Normally I should have directly had only the black screen and immediately after shutdown. I'm attaching this video (zip file) so you can see what I'm talking about.

Thanks

Hello guys,

Please, have you a idea?

Thank you so much.

@Edhawk, @Feartech
Hello everybody,

Thanks
Hi guys, @Edhawk, @Feartech,
How are you?

How do you think about this bug?
Thank you so much

I don’t think it is a bug.

I think it is a configuration or installation issue. Something is not configured correctly either the Bluetooth module, kernel extension (kexts) or the system/network settings related to sleep/wake.

I don’t think it is a bug.

I think it is a configuration or installation issue. Something is not configured correctly either the Bluetooth module, kernel extension (kexts) or the system/network settings related to sleep/wake.

Hi @Edhawk,

Thank you for your advice.
Ok I will review my configuration. I may have missed something.
Good night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back