i5-4690T
Graphics
HD4600 + RX 560
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
So, sharing my experience
I solved this (apparently) turned off serial port on bios.
I can wake form sleep normally
The same for me, Asus CS-B. Thanks!

Motherboard
MSI Z87-GD65
CPU
Graphics
GTX 980
Can confirm that this worked for me after numerous days of researching various kexts, DSDT profiles, and other bios settings.... Thank you!

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Air
Classic Mac
PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Was wondering if you could provide more symptoms, if any. That might help determine if the causes are similar or not.

I tried disabling the serial port (at least I think so - see picture), but it didn't seem to help.

Is this what you're talking about? I changed this from "Enabled" to "Disabled", rebooted and tried to sleep, but still had a crash on wake.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Motherboard
MSI Z87-GD65
CPU
Graphics
GTX 980
Was wondering if you could provide more symptoms, if any. That might help determine if the causes are similar or not.

I tried disabling the serial port (at least I think so - see picture), but it didn't seem to help.

Is this what you're talking about? I changed this from "Enabled" to "Disabled", rebooted and tried to sleep, but still had a crash on wake.

Thanks in advance!
Hi,

Yes. This is the correct setting that worked for me. What do you mean by "crash on wake?" The issue I was experiencing was my screen was frozen when the computer woke up. The mouse, keyboard, etc wasn't responding and I had to forcefully power off the machine (through physical power button.) Does your screen appear to be frozen upon waking or is your system actually crashing and showing an error?