Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z97 G45
CPU
Core i7 4790
Graphics
MSI GTX 960 2GB
Hello,
I made a mavericks unibeast flash drive but when i insert into my pc and boot from it the apple logo just flashes and then reboots.
I am aware of the post here:https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-msrs-and-hp-envy-15-j063cl-i7-4700mq.114677/

however it did not solve my problem since every time i try to patch the kernel it just gets copied to my desktop and i cannot move it to the USB. Any help (preferably step by step) is greatly appreciated.

FYI and because someone will ask, i prefer mavericks over any newer os.(Translation: don't say something like "lawl why u want mavericks in 2018")

SPECS: Haswell i7 4790, 16GB corsair ram, MSI gaming motherboard, Nvidia geforce gtx 960(although i tried with integrated graphics and it didn't help) I'm planning on installing in an external USB drive WD my passport.

Thanks

Hello, I made a mavericks unibeast flash drive but when i insert into my pc and boot from it the apple logo just flashes and then reboots.

I am aware of the post here:https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-msrs-and-hp-envy-15-j063cl-i7-4700mq.114677/

However it did not solve my problem since every time i try to patch the kernel it just gets copied to my desktop and i cannot move it to the USB. Any help (preferably step by step) is greatly appreciated.

FYI and because someone will ask, i prefer mavericks over any newer os.(Translation: don't say something like "lawl why u want mavericks in 2018")

SPECS: Haswell i7 4790, 16GB corsair ram, MSI gaming motherboard, Nvidia geforce gtx 960(although i tried with integrated graphics and it didn't help) I'm planning on installing in an external USB drive WD my passport.

Thanks

The GTX960 has no support in Mavericks. You need at least Yosemite with the Nvidia web drivers for it to work.

I suggest you try to install Yosemite or later on your system. Do you have a reason to want to stick with Mavericks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back