Asus Prime x299 Deluxe
CPU
i9-7920x
Graphics
Radeon Pro 560
Classic Mac
iMac
Hello everyone,
After successfully installing and configuring Sierra everything works great except after coming back from sleep. The computer fires up but the screen gets no signal.

At one point the screen wouldn't come on on boot up, but got that fixed by doing the following:
Problem 4 Method 1,2, and 3 https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solving-nvidia-driver-install-loading-problems.161256/
and installing FakeSMC.kext from here: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-fakesmc-kozlek/downloads (For some reason or another the FakeSMC thats with MultiBeast 9 causes the screen to sleep on boot, so I installed the FakeSMC.kext from the link via KextBeast)

I have ga-z170-hd3, Skylake 3.2Ghz, 64gig RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Motherboard
GA-B75M-D3H
CPU
Intel Core i3 3225
Graphics
MSI Silent GT 1030
You are not the only one with this issue. In this forum there are at least two threads with the same subject. A fix / solution that solves it for everyone is not available yet AFAIK

Motherboard
Asus Prime x299 Deluxe
CPU
i9-7920x
Graphics
Radeon Pro 560
Classic Mac
iMac
You are not the only one with this issue. In this forum there are at least two threads with the same subject. A fix / solution that solves it for everyone is not available yet AFAIK
Thank you for the update. I thought I was the only one. It worked in El Capitan. I may have to go back for now.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170N-Wifi
CPU
Graphics
GTX980
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thank you for the update. I thought I was the only one. It worked in El Capitan. I may have to go back for now.
Same problem here, what I did was turn hibernation off:

Terminal: "sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0"

disk hibernation for desktop not necessary anyway..

Last edited:
Motherboard
GIGABYTE G1.Sniper M7 (Intel B150/LGA 1151)
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
HD530
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
maybe you go to bios settings, set up when mouse move to wake up the machine