Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, i've successfully installed Mavericks (10.9.1) and all the kext for my pro book 4530s with the probook installer 6.1 , and all works great ; 2 weeks ago i've found the 6.1.13r3 version , and i've update the old kext. After that, the screen brightness key works perfectly, and the indicator on the screen too, but the brightness is fixed at a very low value (like 25%) and i can't change it (during the password page after boot, the brightness is at 100%, but after that, is like that the system load some configuration file and the brightness is turn very low).
I've search on Google and on the forum, and i've see a reply to another user that has the same issue. Rehabman tell him to patch the DSDT file, but i don't know how. Anyone can help me?
[P.s. i've an other little "problem" .. after boot , appear "bluetooth setup assistant" ( i don't know the correct translation .. in italian "impostazione assistita bluetooth").. it's for searching the bluetooth keyboard, but keyboard is connected and perfectly working.. how can i remove this annoying window?]
Thanks and sorry for my bad english,

Francesco

Hi, i've successfully installed Mavericks (10.9.1) and all the kext for my pro book 4530s with the probook installer 6.1 , and all works great ; 2 weeks ago i've found the 6.1.13r3 version , and i've update the old kext. After that, the screen brightness key works perfectly, and the indicator on the screen too, but the brightness is fixed at a very low value (like 25%) and i can't change it (during the password page after boot, the brightness is at 100%, but after that, is like that the system load some configuration file and the brightness is turn very low).
I've search on Google and on the forum, and i've see a reply to another user that has the same issue. Rehabman tell him to patch the DSDT file, but i don't know how. Anyone can help me?

Use the ProBook Installer to patch your DSDT. Boot with DSDT=null, then follow the instructions in the guide for using the DSDT patching in the latest version of the Probook Installer.

[P.s. i've an other little "problem" .. after boot , appear "bluetooth setup assistant" ( i don't know the correct translation .. in italian "impostazione assistita bluetooth").. it's for searching the bluetooth keyboard, but keyboard is connected and perfectly working.. how can i remove this annoying window?]
Thanks and sorry for my bad english,

Francesco

SysPrefs->Bluetooth->Advanced. Uncheck the boxes.

Thanks!!!!!! Now all works perfectly!!! RehabMan .. You're the best! :clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back