Contribute
Register

Schenker s413 - Clevo W740su

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it all sorted out!
Seems to be to much patches in DSDT file so I started with new one and minimum patches.
Now my Clevo W740SU works perfect. Including Audio, Wifi 5G, Bluetooth 4.0, sleep, wake... just everything like a real Apple laptop
And it is is superfast!

Thanks all for contributing to me.

Hi bratpfanne,

I also have w740su...

I wanna know info about your system.

Do you try install Yosemite?
What work? or not?

hdmi? display-port?
Touchpad?
CPU cooling and heating is good? GPU?
USB3?
Rebooting and Hibernating, Sleep...

Can you give me your DSDT or KEXTS and recommendations(short manual)??

Big thanks!

@SilverSurfer755

could you share an How To Install everything on s413?

it would be great to other users like me

So we could share together the s413 Support on Mac osx

thanks a lot

I have it all sorted out!
Seems to be to much patches in DSDT file so I started with new one and minimum patches.
Now my Clevo W740SU works perfect. Including Audio, Wifi 5G, Bluetooth 4.0, sleep, wake... just everything like a real Apple laptop
And it is is superfast!

Thanks all for contributing to me.

Hi Edkroket,

I've the same Laptop: - Clevo W740SU could you help me to install Yosemite? Could you upload all the neccesary software to Mega or any other cloud service? I understand that's a lot of work but if you have all of them gathered maybe is easier.

Thank you in advance.

I stumbled onto this thread while researching my first hackintosh install on said Schenker S413.

I know this is a long shot but I have troubles finding any suitable tutorial on how to do it AND whether Schenker S413 will work with macOS Sierra.

In case Edkroket still reads this post: can you point me in the right direction to the resources you've used to get macOS running on this laptop?

Thanks a lot

I stumbled onto this thread while researching my first hackintosh install on said Schenker S413.

I know this is a long shot but I have troubles finding any suitable tutorial on how to do it AND whether Schenker S413 will work with macOS Sierra.

In case Edkroket still reads this post: can you point me in the right direction to the resources you've used to get macOS running on this laptop?

Thanks a lot

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back