CPU
Pentium G4400
Graphics
EVGA Geforce 210
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
My Hard Drive doesn't show up in the installer tab, disk utility, or terminal. The only thing that shows up is the USB. System information doesn't see any Serial ATA devices either. I tried different Hard Drives and different SATA Ports, the HDD also shows up in bios and my PC detects it.

My computer is:

Dell Vostro 200
Core 2 Duo E6500
2GB DDR2 Memory
Clover Legacy using Unibeast

My Hard Drive doesn't show up in the installer tab, disk utility, or terminal. The only thing that shows up is the USB. System information doesn't see any Serial ATA devices either. I tried different Hard Drives and different SATA Ports, the HDD also shows up in bios and my PC detects it.

My computer is:

Dell Vostro 200
Core 2 Duo E6500
2GB DDR2 Memory
Clover Legacy using Unibeast

Does your computer BIOS have the option of setting SATA to AHCI mode? If not, the MacOS installation won't be able to recognize the hard disks in your system.

No, it doesn't. After further digging on Dell's forum's, I discovered when I put it in RAID mode, it turns on AHCI, even if the drive(s) aren't even in RAID. No improvement though. I managed to get it installed using a USB to Sata adapter, I was wondering if a kext or patch might be able to fix this. I haven't tried multibeast's Sata kexts yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back