Contribute
Register

Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 580 8GB for $350 at Newegg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's someone on Craigslist who invested big time into RX570s and has lost a lot of $$ during the Ethereum mining craze, claiming that these are new. Yeah right. They're trying to cut their losses and pay off huge electric bills.

This is like the 1848/49 Gold Rush in California. The people selling the picks and shovels made a lot of money, while 99% of the speculators all lost money.

View attachment 330449
"Used once, like new!" LOL

Riiiiight. These things were going full tilt 24/7

Probably not. You'd want to be at least on High Sierra and the .4 version of that has the best support. It will work on a 5,1 MP with High Sierra according to @HackaShaq I also think that @Stork has tried it in his MP too.

Hi, I have a 2K monitor that is Pavilion 32"
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FGCJBGK/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

and I do video editing *about to change to Final Cut Pro X* And leave *Adobe PR*
and I don't game that much, and if I do it's only Overwatch really...
but mostly, video editing, and programming, and I wanted to know if the RX 560 or 570 would be a better fit?
I want to go with Rx 580 Pulse 8Gb ver, but it's $350, that's a price I can't afford in the meantime,

and the GTX 1060 that I have is bad with my build.

so what do you recommend?

A 560 or 570 is good for use with FCP X. Buy the best one you can afford. Try to buy a brand name that has proven to be compatible like Sapphire.

A 560 or 570 is good for use with FCP X. Buy the best one you can afford. Try to buy a brand name that has proven to be compatible with Sapphire.
Thanks, and it's quite cheap as well.
I'll see what I should do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back