Graphics
ATI SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 5750
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I replaced a Sapphire Radeon RX 580 Nitro + 4GB graphics card (previously purchased), with Sapphire Radeon RX 580 Pulse 8GB, since I had already tried to install Mojave from USB Unibeast, obtaining a black screen after the first phase of loading the bar under the apple. I tried this new RX 580 Pulse, (when I read that the pulse was natively compatible) but with great regret, I'm having the exact same problem and so at this point I'm desperate and I don't know how to solve the problem.

Is there anyone who can kindly help me?

Hello everyone and thanks for your support.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 65
I replaced a Sapphire Radeon RX 580 Nitro + 4GB graphics card (previously purchased), with Sapphire Radeon RX 580 Pulse 8GB, since I had already tried to install Mojave from USB Unibeast, obtaining a black screen after the first phase of loading the bar under the apple. I tried this new RX 580 Pulse, (when I read that the pulse was natively compatible) but with great regret, I'm having the exact same problem and so at this point I'm desperate and I don't know how to solve the problem.

Is there anyone who can kindly help me?

Hello everyone and thanks for your support.
Loose all the stuff under FakeID, not really needed. Under Graphics change the injects to false. Your SMBIOS section is incomplete, use Clover Configurator and generate a complete one. Try the changes and let me know.

Sorry I've made a mistake and don't know how to delete a wrong post.

To the Moderator please delete it.

Thanks

Last edited:
Loose all the stuff under FakeID, not really needed. Under Graphics change the injects to false. Your SMBIOS section is incomplete, use Clover Configurator and generate a complete one. Try the changes and let me know.

Ok thanks for the kind advice. I have not had time to do it yet, as soon as possible I will try to make the changes and let you know.

Last edited:
Hi sorry I tried to make the changes with Clover Configurator as suggested, but nothing to do. Same problem as black screen. Any other suggestions? Thank you!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back