Contribute
Register

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon Vega 64 for $420 at Newegg!

Motherboard
GA-Z170X Ultra Gaming
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Do you know, if it less noisy than non-nitro edition?

Motherboard
Asus X299 Prime Deluxe
CPU
i9 7940X
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
My two Nitros are pretty quiet, but no, I never owned a non-nitro edition so I can't compare those two.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Ga-Z270X-Ultra Gaming
CPU
I7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mobile Phone
iOS
I missed this post when it was fresh and they now say out of stock... but the good news is I found it again at UK overclockers and ordered it today.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/sapphire-radeon-rx-vega-64-nitro-8gb-hbm2-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-38j-sp.html

Since I'm in the US they remove the UK taxes and after shipping it only came to £358.96 which the googles tell me comes to $470.13 USD. So it's on the way. Excited and terrified at the same time, I've been running Nvidia since 1999, and Nvidia on Hackintosh since 2011. I've been waiting about 6 months for a Vega64 and really wasn't looking forward to a reference cooler, and UKOverclockers came to the rescue.

Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO Z370
CPU
i7-8086K
Graphics
Vega 56 - flashed Sapphire Nitro+ 64
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
My two Nitros are pretty quiet, but no, I never owned a non-nitro edition so I can't compare those two.
Hi,
Do you use VegaTab?
What settings?

Motherboard
Asus X299 Prime Deluxe
CPU
i9 7940X
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Hi,
Do you use VegaTab?
What settings?
No, I use the settings from @kgp, available via AMLs on Github. But I would warn you that you should not blindly use someone else's configuration (I didn't) and you should modify it to fit your motherboard and system.

The AMLs can be found on GitHub, more details and configurations can be found on this site: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/325120-vega-frontier-edition-on-high-sierra/,

Especially checkout the user known as CMMChris who posts there often......