Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
61MA-E35 (B3)
CPU
I5 2400
Graphics
Saphire Puls RX570
Hello guys,
I just build my first Hackintosh. The installation went (more or less) smooth when I used my iGPU (it’s an Intel HD 2000) but only with basic drivers and crappy a resolution. Now I attached a Saphire Pulse RX 570 to get full graphics support. But once I added the graphics card, Mojave keeps booting into a Blackscreen. When using verbose mode the last Message before the screen becomes Black is ‚IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0‘

I already tried the RadeonDeInit=YES option and also tried Lilu and WhateverGreen. In Bios I already switched between PEG and IDG but with the same result. It would be awesome if someone could help me with this.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 174
Make sure that CSM under OS Type=Other OS or Windows8/10 in bios is set to on/enable. If you have it disable/off, it will have black screen from the time you turn on the pc.
thanks for the hint, but I cannot find that option in my bios settings.

Your mobo does not have uefi, try re-installing the OS with AMD graphic installed.
I used to think that too, but I got Win10 installed via UEFI + GPT (was Legacy) after a bios update. Also I was able to install Mojave with only the iGPU. I thought MSI somehow added UEFI support to the Bios. Anyways I will try again with a Legacy installer. Thank you!

Last edited:
Update: I created a Legacy installer via Unibeast, but I'm not able to use it as Boot-Drive (says: Reboot and Select proper Boot device ... )
You probably need to change your BIOS settings to boot from Legacy rather than UEFI.

Unfortunately this does not seem to fix the problem. The installer is still booting to black-screen. I'll try again with whatevergreen and lilu but I'm afraid this won't fix the problem.

Whatevergreen + Lilu did not work ... Anything else I could try?

Attachments

• 2.config.plist_Devices.png
    2.config.plist_Devices.png
    227.9 KB · Views: 1,114
  • 3.config.plist_System Parameters_.png
    3.config.plist_System Parameters_.png
    159 KB · Views: 1,024
  • EFI:CLOVER:kext:other.png
    EFI:CLOVER:kext:other.png
    125.2 KB · Views: 1,073
Last edited:
Status