Contribute
Register

Sangheili- HP Elite 8300 SFF + GTX 1050Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.

This link was posted in the 6300/8300 guide as well. I went through those chapters and tried calling the customer support as well. They did the verification and they said they have resolved the issue and I should be able to log in now!. But that didn't work either! Even the apple customer care experts tried. No luck!

This link was posted in the 6300/8300 guide as well. I went through those chapters and tried calling the customer support as well. They did the verification and they said they have resolved the issue and I should be able to log in now!. But that didn't work either! Even the apple customer care experts tried. No luck!

I recently followed the same iMessage guide on my 8300 build to success. The only "issue" I encountered was Apple forced me to change my account password which meant having to re-login on all my other Apple devices.

If you log into your Apple account (https://appleid.apple.com) do you see your new 8300 listed as an iMac in the Devices section?

It hasn't been working for me on the desktop (even with my Mac mini Server 2010) for about a year or so. But recently with macOS 10.12.5 on the HP Elite 8300 SFF it did. I don't really know what has changed, but maybe I did something. First of all, I logged in to the AppleID website and forced all the machines to logout, then changed the password (Two-factor authentication is on). On my iPhone I selected Messages > Send & Receive > Signed in, added my phone number and also my email address and selected my phone number to start new conversations from. After this it magically started functioning and so did FaceTime. But the most interesting is, that on my HP ProBook 4340s with 10.11.6 it started working too after this!
My assuption is, that the settings were wrong somehow, because even with an official Apple desktop it was still not operating.

My only concern was the PSU TDP, but got a good answer :)
hali. I see you did buy the card since a while, hope you have lot of fun with it. I am curious if you are are able to use the DVI out on the graphics card with Sierra, also if you can tell me, if you had any issues with the audio after you installed Sierra.

some updated benchmarks with ultra settings
SCREEN.PNG

hali. I see you did buy the card since a while, hope you have lot of fun with it. I am curious if you are are able to use the DVI out on the graphics card with Sierra, also if you can tell me, if you had any issues with the audio after you installed Sierra.

Hey!

I've never used the DVI port, only HDMI, which works perfectly under Sierra. Using VLC I had to change the audio output in the software, but that is it. No trouble at all with HDMI. I don't use the jack connector and never tried it.

Cheers! :)

I have followed instructions for Sierra and got 100% results, working hackintosh :D

Got another SSD with Win10 and Clover just detects it can be booted. One thing that I have noticed is that system clock goes off by 2 hours between Hackintosh and Win10 boot.

On the other note, anybody on "High Sierra" path in here as yet ?

Regards
D.

I have followed instructions for Sierra and got 100% results, working hackintosh :D

Got another SSD with Win10 and Clover just detects it can be booted. One thing that I have noticed is that system clock goes off by 2 hours between Hackintosh and Win10 boot.

On the other note, anybody on "High Sierra" path in here as yet ?

Regards
D.

Windows 10 always defaults to Pacific Time Zone after an install, have you gone in and corrected that?

Time zone is set as Central European with region set to UK. I can always do a little script to update time on startup in Windblows. However, after that, OS X is off by couple of hours....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back