Nvidia Geforce GTX 770
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hello all!!!! after countless hours and 3 days!!!!!!!@ of work i came to the conclusion that gigabyte boards suck!!! i literally returned 3 boards all with chipset z68 i just couldn't for the life of me get my video card displayed correctly in profiler. Anyway i decided to go with Asus. i bought the p8p67 pro b3 revision.. everything works except the on board bluetooth and thats maybe because i have it disabled in bios.. absolute charm to work with no issues.. multibeast had everything my card showed up instantly ive read about some people haveing issues with the lan multibeast blasted right through it ... lion is next i have installed 10.6.8 i'm ready to go... im soo freakin happy.... :headbang:

attempting lion right now!!!!

Screen Shot 2011-08-13 at 2.05.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2011-08-13 at 2.06.17 PM.png

sweet!!! Thanks Tonymac86 and Macman

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-08-13 at 2.05.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-08-13 at 2.05.39 PM.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 323
  • Screen Shot 2011-08-13 at 2.06.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-08-13 at 2.06.17 PM.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 321
was there any specific reason for choosing the no. 3 revision over the 3.1???
just curious.

Thanks

Rick

and .... what are you using for a dsdt? Did you patch your own? I didn't think the DSDT database here included Asus P67's but I could be dead wrong too.

Thanks,

R.

Rick5 said:
and .... what are you using for a dsdt? Did you patch your own? I didn't think the DSDT database here included Asus P67's but I could be dead wrong too.

Thanks,

R.

Rick I didn't use a DSDT I just simply choose easybeast in Multibeast.

groovycool...thanks for the info!!!!

R.

{I may build another based on this board!!!}

Rick5 said:
groovycool...thanks for the info!!!!

R.

{I may build another based on this board!!!}

Dude you will notice a difference as soon as you push the power button. ASus bios is pretty sweet!!! Good luck let me know if you need a hand be well.

thanks for the info and the offer of help....trust me...when I start this build I'll be real annoying really really quickly.

By the way....although I've never used ATI, how do you think this would perform with 2 6870's?

Just curious .... many thanks.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back