Contribute
Register

Samsung Series 7 Chronos NP700Z7C-***** Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I believe I came across your post on that. I tried all voodoo kexts in multi beast, and none of them loaded. I will give your post another look. Maybe adding my device id will help load. I know I tried (device id) with the one that actually loads and got a kp. I don't have same laptop as you. Just same audio codec which again found this thread and followed Ayilm1 patch guide, twice.. I also this a s well. http://forum.osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/1946-complete-applehda-patching-guide/

I have a 17" toshiba c875 that have everything working(swapped wifi inside) except sound. That's the only thing to get this puppy 100%. (didn't test speedstep or HDMI output yet) The only other thing when sleep my mouse light stays on, so looks like usb doesn't switch off on that. I'm hoping Ayilm1 or some other knowledgeable guy when has time to look at my codec dump, and see if or where i went wrong.

need a dsdt to use the nvidia card

Hmm... I have my DSDT.aml file in the following directory: /Extra/

I'll test it out in the root directory soon.

Finally tested this, but placement of the DSDT.aml in either the root directory or /Extra/ made no difference, with regard to the battery monitor working or the laptop keyboard and trackpad working.

Was wondering if you guys can help me. I have the new series 7 chronos with touch (2013) NP780Z5E-S01UB, and followed the steps here to try and install Mountain Lion. The install actually went fine without a hitch with Unibeast, after the reboot though, it's not detecting my Hard Drive. When booting from USB, Chimera doesn't detect the hard drive also. Am I forgetting something? Everything in Bios looks good to me.

i have a np700z5cs01UB.....my display is 1600x900 and my gpu is gt630m with 512mb........anything that needs to be changed?

After deleting the caches i have a keyboard :)

Where/how do you delete caches to have keyboard back? FYI, I deleted the ApplePS2Controller.kext and ApplePS2ElanTouchpad.kext b/c they caused panic. Then I reinstall those kexts but still no keyboard.

Thanks

After deleting the caches i have a keyboard :)

Where/how do you delete caches to have keyboard back? FYI, I deleted the ApplePS2Controller.kext and ApplePS2ElanTouchpad.kext b/c they caused panic. Then I reinstall those kexts but still no keyboard.

Thanks

I was able to reinstall those two kexts and rebuild the cache but now I can't boot into Mac os. Anyone can help? Thanks.

Sys spec: 700z7c-us0, Mac ML 10.8.3 Dual boot with Windows 7.

Hello Ayilm1. Could you tell me where exactly the edits in your DSDT you did to allow USB 3.0 port to recognize non 3.0 devices. I got some things working looking at your DSDT on my notebook. However i cannot get the 3.0 port to recognize non 3.0 devices. When I load with your DSDT I get that functionality.

Also how did you get rid of improper ejection of USB device after sleep.

thanks.

Has Anyone a Howto upgrade to 10.8.3 ?

which kexts must i reinstall, save, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back