Contribute
Register

Samsung Series 7 Chronos NP700Z7C-***** Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im looking forward to this development as i would love to turn my series 7 into a hackintosh :)

I'm actually a bit curious as to the state of this, as I'm considering buying one of these laptops during the Black Friday sale.

Anyone know how stable this laptop is? Do most of the items work?

Thanks in advance.

Hello, I'm currently scrambling for drivers for my friend recently purchased this laptop :0

Would any of you guys happen to have a compiled DSDT or any of the required drivers?

Alternatively, we could post a list of necessary drivers so that anyone who sees the thread may google for it themselves..

If I can help list these, let me know.

I am interested in duel booting my 700z, and the model number matches yours exactly, any chance I could get a basic guide to getting the stuff you have working working? Sort of new to this.

Sorry.

Give me some time guys, my machine's playing up and I need to send it in for repair. Everything marked as working on the first post is working.

First post updated.

Hi,

i cannot deactivate the Nvidia 650M and i have a grey Screen at the login .

Can Anyone help ?

Hi! Any chance to get the installation package through PM/email?

Appreciate your hard work on this laptop. Looking forward to an easy install this time around...

Thanks!

You really should start a separate thread for this but anyway. Post up your DSDT and I'll see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back