Contribute
Register

Samsung Series 7 Chronos laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @blueking. I posted it in the DSDTSE forum to see if they can find out why.

@ihama, what did you use to extract your dsdt in windows?

@m4xx I used DSDTSE

I thought I'd mention that we have been working on getting the video card going in this thread.

thank you guys for this, i picked this laptop up! Going to be following this! Thank you for all the work done so far!

Hi, just to mention that I have returned this Samsung Chronos 700 laptop as I found Samsung to be too bad customer service (have to send them my laptop to pay for an SSD replacement??).

The laptop is also too hard to open and run Darwin on.

Too bad, as it looked good for the price.

Just picked up Samsung chronos 7 700z5a, and taking iPhone programming class right now, was there any progress on making it work for lion? would appreciate any updated information or a guide.

I tried following a few guides, but so far cant even make it work half way, if some one can compile a guide for Series 7 that would be extremely helpful.

Hi,

I am thinking of buying this notebook - anybody made it to work with lion 10.7.2 without the display problems?

Thanks

I Finally figured out how to get it installed. Now i am having trouble getting it to display correctly. I only shows a segment of the screen, and the graphics are barley visable through blue and red static. Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back