Contribute
Register

SAMSUNG RF511 STUCK ON APPLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you recommend me the changes to be made or possibly the file to use directly for my hardware?
i would recommend a config.plist from the laptop guide, then see the differences to what you uploaded

i try config.plist with hd3000 and 1366*768 .... that is the resolution and the graphics used by my laptop ... i dont know if i need of other config.plist of that list .... how can i chose one of them?

i try config.plist with hd3000 and 1366*768 .... that is the resolution and the graphics used by my laptop ... i dont know if i need of other config.plist of that list .... how can i chose one of them?
use the one with the same resolution as your hardware, rename to config.plist to use

Ok this is clear ... but although I took a config.plis 1366x768 with hd3000 remains black screen on the apple logo ..... so ultimately surely the config is wrong but what to combine or which to take remains a mystery. ...

Do not succeed, always with my great gratitude, to advise me: 1) what to change in my current config file 2) a new config file to use 3) or maybe a basic config file only to complete the high sierra installation thx a lot

Ok this is clear ... but although I took a config.plis 1366x768 with hd3000 remains black screen on the apple logo ..... so ultimately surely the config is wrong but what to combine or which to take remains a mystery. ...

Do not succeed, always with my great gratitude, to advise me: 1) what to change in my current config file 2) a new config file to use 3) or maybe a basic config file only to complete the high sierra installation thx a lot
boot verbose mode, then take a pic and upload your problem reporting files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back