Motherboard
Samsung RF511 s02it
CPU
I7-2630QM/HM65
Graphics
HD 3000 + GT 540
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all my notebook samsung RF511 s02it with i7 sandy bridge, chipset HM5 with 8gb ram (2 dimm) stuck on the apple logo in the screen and dont go.
With verbose mode last line that i read is: attempting system restart '... MACH REBOOT
but in the previous line i read panic error and cpu fault ... but my cpu i72630 is supported ... is a sandy bridge!!
What is the problem? i post an image ...
thx for help

Hi all my notebook samsung RF511 s02it with i7 sandy bridge, chipset HM5 with 8gb ram (2 dimm) stuck on the apple logo in the screen and dont go.
With verbose mode last line that i read is: attempting system restart '... MACH REBOOT
but in the previous line i read panic error and cpu fault ... but my cpu i72630 is supported ... is a sandy bridge!!
What is the problem? i post an image ...
thx for help
View attachment 405977

Read up on the FAQ first:

Link to laptop guide:

Hi and thanks for the reply. I read the posts you gave me several times without being able to understand what I'm doing wrong. I opened this thread to see if the problem can be solved with your help or if I have to abandon the idea due to the inability of my laptop.
Regarding the compatibility I have not found, in my opinion, such criticalities that do not allow the installation therefore I believe that the problem is in the creation of the boot drive (lack of some kext ... or choice of the partition method)
(I created the boot drive anyway following the guide you linked to me using mbr + hfs partition). now i try to use only GPT method.
I posted the image obtained by activating the verbose mode so you can understand what is currently blocking me.

Thanks for any replies

Hi and thanks for the reply. I read the posts you gave me several times without being able to understand what I'm doing wrong. I opened this thread to see if the problem can be solved with your help or if I have to abandon the idea due to the inability of my laptop.
Regarding the compatibility I have not found, in my opinion, such criticalities that do not allow the installation therefore I believe that the problem is in the creation of the boot drive (lack of some kext ... or choice of the partition method)
(I created the boot drive anyway following the guide you linked to me using mbr + hfs partition). now i try to use only GPT method.
I posted the image obtained by activating the verbose mode so you can understand what is currently blocking me.

Thanks for any replies
you will need to upload your problem reporting files

Hello, which files should I upload? The files related to the uefi partition of my boot pen? in this case how and where can I proceed with the upload ??? I apologize but I am quite new in this forum and I would like to move without doing damage. Would you therefore exclude the problem of how the pen drive was formatted? (mbr + hfs) Would it be useless to try the gpt single partition method?

Hello, which files should I upload? The files related to the uefi partition of my boot pen? in this case how and where can I proceed with the upload ??? I apologize but I am quite new in this forum and I would like to move without doing damage. Would you therefore exclude the problem of how the pen drive was formatted? (mbr + hfs) Would it be useless to try the gpt single partition method?
you upload the files you are trying to use

so if you can't boot from the usb installer, then upload the files from that :)

Here is my efi folder. I remind you that currently the pen has been formatted to have 2 partitions (mbr + hfs). The files I have attached are those contained within the mbr partition thanks a lot

Attachments

• efi.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 122
anyone can help me??? i need to know if that laptop is ok to run osx or no. So i stop lost my time.

can you recommend me the changes to be made or possibly the file to use directly for my hardware?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back