Contribute
Register

Samsung R480 Updating to El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I just received a Samsung R480 laptop. (I know it is old, just wanted to see if I can hackintosh it). I also was able to make it a mackintosh just fine with my original Snow Leopard disk, but I can't seem to get it to update to 10.6.8 with the Combo update and multibeast. They install normally, but after I reboot, I either get a "boot0:" error or it won't boot up again at all. If anyone knows the fix I would like to know ASAP because I would like to update straight to El Capitan next.

Hey! I just received a Samsung R480 laptop. (I know it is old, just wanted to see if I can hackintosh it). I also was able to make it a mackintosh just fine with my original Snow Leopard disk, but I can't seem to get it to update to 10.6.8 with the Combo update and multibeast. They install normally, but after I reboot, I either get a "boot0:" error or it won't boot up again at all. If anyone knows the fix I would like to know ASAP because I would like to update straight to El Capitan next.

Moved to SL laptop support.

Your profile has no hardware details. Please fix as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back