Contribute
Register

Samsung NP530U3C-A02RU El Capitan. Works EVERYTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unibeast 9.2.0 (just made adjust on config.plist to match my 2 slots memory)
Multibeast (11.3.0)
NP530U3C-AD2Br
Mojave 10.14.5
SMBios : macbook air

Working:
sound jack 3,5 , HDMI , analogue
Webcam
Wifi and bluetooth (dongle cirago bt7300 chipset RTL8192C)
USB ports .

Used some kexts on your zip file , but just after install . During installation only with clean setup touchpad ,keyboard ,screen brightness , worked like a charm .

Hi,

I have the same model. Could you send your EFI folder?

Tks.

Working everything but theres a catch, change your wifi/bt board with one supported.
Someone did try Catalina in this ultrabook?

I edited this EFI folder a bit and NP530U3C-A0ATR works perfect with Mojave 10.14.5

Just edit SMBIOS for your RAM configuration and install AppleBacklightInjector.kext to Library/Extensions. Don't install the others keep it on EFI folder. And download Brightness Slider from AppStore to control brightness.
Hi, Have a similar i have installed Catalina but can not install clover must use usb boot key on it what is the process and bios option do you use????
thanks

---10 years ago---
I still use win7 on samsung np530 hahaha
,,will be install hackintosh..and update again.

Last edited:
NP530U3C-A02RU
OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
Works EVERYTHING. SpeedStep, Turbo, Sleep, Wake, blabla... Even external mic detection works too.
Only physically changed unsupported intel wifi card for atheros ar9285.
OSX is fully vanilla and ready for further updates. Recovery partition is working too after disabling CoreStorage.
Boot is UEFI-kind.
Bootloader is latest Clover v3726 in ESP.
Here are the files. Just extract it to you ESP partition (of the installer usb esp at first, install and then on your hdd esp, of course with clover. i think anyone here knows this procedure) and you are in :) The only issue is that screen will be too white or overlighten while installation goes. After install ACPI Backlight works normally.
I hope owners of this ultrabook (or close to this model) will find this usefull.
Hello, i need help. System stop loading after install "waiting for dsmos"
more detailed instructions are possible?

Notebok np530u3c-a0eru

Thanks a lot for this topic, but my webcam is not installed. Theres something to do about it?
Best regards

Hello, i need help. System stop loading after install "waiting for dsmos"
more detailed instructions are possible?

Notebok np530u3c-a0eru
Look at the Bios AHCI option, I think it have to be Manual activated.

Hi, Have a similar i have installed Catalina but can not install clover must use usb boot key on it what is the process and bios option do you use????
thanks
I need some help with it. Mojave is perfect but Catalina always hangs during the install.
Someone more did try Catalina in this ultrabook?
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back