Contribute
Register

Samsung NP350E5C ALC269 and FN keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what you are telling about, but you can see in the link that my question was not so strange. I also know who you are in the hackintosh world and I reapect your contribution and he support you give to everyone. But again I've used a generic dsdt for anycpu for years without problem from leopard to yosemite untill my old notebook died...my question isn't so strange...

I understand what you are telling about, but you can see in the link that my question was not so strange. I also know who you are in the hackintosh world and I reapect your contribution and he support you give to everyone. But again I've used a generic dsdt for anycpu for years without problem from leopard to yosemite untill my old notebook died...my question isn't so strange...

If the patched DSDT you're using has matched SystemMemory regions as your own native DSDT and the patche DSDT is from the same model, then it will likely work.
But before you use such a patched DSDT, you should check the SystemMemory regions...
And, of course, always better to patch your own, especially because most people do not know how to check the SystemMemory regions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back