Contribute
Register

Samsung 700Z5C, needing help... Read for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H370 HD3
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
RX 590 & Intel HD 620 (Disabled)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. Plus
  4. Power Mac
  5. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello tonymacx86 community,
I am trying to make my Samsung 700Z5C laptop, a hackintosh.

When going onto the installer (which I followed this guide here), I have 2 problems... 1. Both the trackpad and keyboard don't work. 2. My SSD isn't detected. (Maybe because I have it formated to NTFS because I installed windows yesterday.)

If there's anyone out there that knows how to fix this all so I can get my hackintosh up and running, please help me out here!

(Also, the info about a computer is just my main computer, and NOT this laptop.)

-ktg5.

Oh and before I forget!
Here are the specs -
CPU - Intel Core i7 3630QM
MOTHERBOARD - Samsung NP700Z5C
RAM - 8GB
GPU - NIVDA GT 640M & Intel HD Graphics 4000

Hello tonymacx86 community,
I am trying to make my Samsung 700Z5C laptop, a hackintosh.

When going onto the installer (which I followed this guide here), I have 2 problems... 1. Both the trackpad and keyboard don't work. 2. My SSD isn't detected. (Maybe because I have it formated to NTFS because I installed windows yesterday.)

If there's anyone out there that knows how to fix this all so I can get my hackintosh up and running, please help me out here!

(Also, the info about a computer is just my main computer, and NOT this laptop.)

-ktg5.
Oh and before I forget!
Here are the specs -
CPU - Intel Core i7 3630QM
MOTHERBOARD - Samsung NP700Z5C
RAM - 8GB
GPU - NIVDA GT 640M & Intel HD Graphics 4000
Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

(Sorry for the late reply, I've been very busy.)

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear: ...
Ok, I'm reading about it right now, I'll see what I can do.

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.
Ok, I just updated that.

Ok, I just updated that.

Your profile is still incomplete.
Missing screen resolution and chipset.
Please read the FAQ carefully and fix.

Alright, sorry about that. I'll get to update that later (edit: which I just did about a few minutes ago), but at the moment I have followed the guide on "Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover" and I have ran into a issue. When starting the installer from Clover, I just get a apple icon, no errors, no status bar.

Attachments

• IMG_1685.JPG
    IMG_1685.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Alright, sorry about that. I'll get to update that later (edit: which I just did about a few minutes ago), but at the moment I have followed the guide on "Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover" and I have ran into a issue. When starting the installer from Clover, I just get a apple icon, no errors, no status bar.
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.

Ok, here is my EFI...

Attachments

• SamsungEFI.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 185
Ok, here is my EFI...

Must attach verbose boot photo and EFI/Clover.
You forgot to press F2 and F4.
Please read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" carefully.

And your profile is missing chipset and screen resolution. Please fix as requested in the FAQ.

Must attach verbose boot photo and EFI/Clover.
You forgot to press F2 and F4.
Please read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" carefully.

Ok, here are BOTH the photo and the EFI (which is called SamsungEFI.zip).

And your profile is missing chipset and screen resolution. Please fix as requested in the FAQ.

Well, I do have the chipset and screen resolution on my profile. It's in the about...

Attachments

• IMG_1726.JPG
    IMG_1726.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 224
  • SamsungEFI.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 276
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back