Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
GTX 970 SSC
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a problem when i reproduce videos from Youtube using Safari since update to 10.10.1. The playback no work. I have tested differents Smbios configurations but the problem persist. On Chrome everything work ok!. Any have a idea how to solve this problem?? :?:

PD: Sorry my english.

I have the same problem. Do you use any extensions for safari?

You have to enable the Developer Menu and then you can change the "User Agent" from Safari 8 to Safari 7.1 and the youtube playback will work again.

Mac Safari 8 users can change their user agent settings by enabling the Developer menu through Preferences > Advanced. From the Developer menu, the user agent can be changed so that the browser looks like Safari 7.1, Firefox, Chrome etc.

You have to enable the Developer Menu and then you can change the "User Agent" from Safari 8 to Safari 7.1 and the youtube playback will work again.

Mac Safari 8 users can change their user agent settings by enabling the Developer menu through Preferences > Advanced. From the Developer menu, the user agent can be changed so that the browser looks like Safari 7.1, Firefox, Chrome etc.

Thanks!! That work for me!! Apparently the problem is some update on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back