Contribute
Register

Safari Crashing Webkit 10.12.6 Sierra problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope, iGPU is even faster with NI Maschine which i use. No crashes with Safari or anything else.

Same here. Moving to iGPU no crashes with Safari neither with Final Cut Pro :).

21558833_1539138886132686_2250294168440650902_n.jpg

Anyone tried a Nvidia GPU under High Sierra ?

Hi, can you please tell me how is the rendering performance iGPU for Final Cut Pro ?

I don't really go via speeds. It takes about 15 seconds with Intel HD4000.

Any good news with Safari 11 Sierra Update and the WebKit Crashes somebody?

Just updated seems to be working okay. Ive been lacking with updates recently been busy.

Hi there.

I'm currently experiencing crashing with Safari when I go to Twitter. I'm not signed just the main page and I start to click around and I experienced a spontaneous reboot. The problem existed with Sierra and now installed the High Sierra beta and it is the same. Oh and I have an AMD HD7950 so it isn't just nVidia

Hi there.

I'm currently experiencing crashing with Safari when I go to Twitter. I'm not signed just the main page and I start to click around and I experienced a spontaneous reboot. The problem existed with Sierra and now installed the High Sierra beta and it is the same. Oh and I have an AMD HD7950 so it isn't just nVidia

Ive seen some Genuine Macs over on the Apple Forums which uses Radeon Graphics is also having the same problem. I'm afraid to say that 10.12+ is completely junk due to its bugs and I don't think Apple will be fixing anytime soon. Ive fixed the crashing by moving to onboard iGPU.

I installed 10.12.6 & 10.13 on my Apple MacBook which uses Nvidia Graphics and suffers with the same problem. Apple needs to fix the problem soon.

Apple don't seem to care about stability no more on macOS or iOS. One of the reasons why I haven't bought a Apple MacBook since Snow Leopard days.

I am facing crashes with all the browsers for some reason. Secondly, Safari 11 is crashing even more compared to the older version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back