Acer Nitro 5 (2020) AN515-54
CPU
i5-9300H
Graphics
HD 520U
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Before i start, i have read this thread to no avail.

Hello!

I have recently Hackintoshed my ASUS S46CA Laptop (afaik the board is the same as the ASUS K46CA, only having an additional SSD for cache).

However, while following RehabMan's Guide on Power Management, i stumbled upon my CPU being stuck at 0.8GHz, according to Intel Power Gagdet. This was after a reboot with the new SSDT provided by the script running. What i've read is that it has to do with Apple dropping support for Ivy XCPM or something like that, but the patch provided on the thread did not fix the problem.

NOTE: The thread i read was way back on Sierra days, so mods feel free to merge if necessary.

Report files below. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• PROBLEM REPORT.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 57
Problem Solved thanks to random chance i guess.

SOLUTION: Use SSDT-XCPM by Piker-Alpha.

Attachments

• SSDT-XCPM.aml
    187 bytes · Views: 82
Before i start, i have read this thread to no avail.

Hello!

I have recently Hackintoshed my ASUS S46CA Laptop (afaik the board is the same as the ASUS K46CA, only having an additional SSD for cache).

However, while following RehabMan's Guide on Power Management, i stumbled upon my CPU being stuck at 0.8GHz, according to Intel Power Gagdet. This was after a reboot with the new SSDT provided by the script running. What i've read is that it has to do with Apple dropping support for Ivy XCPM or something like that, but the patch provided on the thread did not fix the problem.

NOTE: The thread i read was way back on Sierra days, so mods feel free to merge if necessary.

Report files below. Thanks in advance!
Hey bro, could you send me the tutorial for this laptop? I'm not able to find tutorials to do the hackintosh! Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back