CPU
i5-3470
Graphics
GT 610
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everybody this is my first build so this is my first time on hackintosh.I am completely noob on this but i stucked in the last step i think.After i installed ML i got boot0 error.I followed the official guide and now it shows me a screen who says "press any key to enter to startup options" and then there is a screen with my hard drive and up on the corner there is "darwin/x86 v5.0.132 - Chimera v1.11.1 r1394 Build date bla bla bla (see the picture).So when i press enter it start to boot and then reboot and again the the same screen and again and again.Can you please let me know what to do?I tried -v -x , graphicsenabler=yes but nothing , still the same problem it reboots.

My motherboard is ga-z77 ds3h
my hard drive is Seagate ST1000DM003 1TB
and my processor is Intel Core i5 3470

i dont have any graphic card.I use onboard card.Please help me.I am completely noob on this.
2013-06-23 15.34.39.jpg

There are many cures for Boot0. Lets start with the easiest. In BIOS, look at the Boot priority. Option #1 should be the drive you have installed Mountain Lion on. #2 can be your optical drive and other drives can follow.

If that doesn't work, download Chameleon Wizard and run it.

Boot0.png

i tried to re install the ML before your reply and i bypassed the boot0 and now my problem is that the boot stucks on the screen with apple logo.I tried all the commands (PCIRootUID=0 , GraphicEnable=NO , UseKernelCache=NO npci=0x2000 bla bla ....) without any result.I tried to boot it on -v mode and i got this (see the picture below).I noticed that it ony boots on -x (Safe Boot).What i have to do now ? :/2013-06-24 21.46.27.jpg

After i installed ML i got boot0 error.

"darwin/x86 v5.0.132 - Chimera v1.11.1 r1394 Build date

So when i press enter it start to boot and then reboot and again the the same screen and again and again.Can you please let me know what to do?I tried -v -x , graphicsenabler=yes but nothing , still the same problem it reboots.

My motherboard is ga-z77 ds3h
my hard drive is Seagate ST1000DM003 1TB
and my processor is Intel Core i5 3470

While I don't advise you stray too far from suggested Multibeast settings, a quick search shows that Chimera 2.0.1 is suggested for your mobo. The DSDT-Free method is suggested no matter what, which installs Chimera 2.0.1.

Try to boot through your Unibeast Drive with -x -v, and see if you can enter the desktop. From there, run Multibeast once again, this time choosing ONLY the DSDT-free option. Do not check anything else on the list.

If you can not get to your desktop, it sounds like the right time for a fresh install. I have the same HD and boot:0 error, it sucks to flash that little file every time, but this time READ THROUGH THE PDF that comes with Multibeast, it explains what all the checkbox options are for. Bad drivers mean ruined installs.

While I don't advise you stray too far from suggested Multibeast settings, a quick search shows that Chimera 2.0.1 is suggested for your mobo. The DSDT-Free method is suggested no matter what, which installs Chimera 2.0.1.

Try to boot through your Unibeast Drive with -x -v, and see if you can enter the desktop. From there, run Multibeast once again, this time choosing ONLY the DSDT-free option. Do not check anything else on the list.

If you can not get to your desktop, it sounds like the right time for a fresh install. I have the same HD and boot:0 error, it sucks to flash that little file every time, but this time READ THROUGH THE PDF that comes with Multibeast, it explains what all the checkbox options are for. Bad drivers mean ruined installs.

Thank you too for your replay.Check my post below #3 .Anyway i tried your method too because i already made a fresh install , but it still stucks on apple logo screen and it boots only on -x (safe boot) :crazy:

There are many cures for Boot0. Lets start with the easiest. In BIOS, look at the Boot priority. Option #1 should be the drive you have installed Mountain Lion on. #2 can be your optical drive and other drives can follow.

If that doesn't work, download Chameleon Wizard and run it.

View attachment 59587

Thank you so much for your reply.I tried the 1st option you said and in boot option it was my drive with ML.Anyway i tried to re install the ML before your reply and i bypassed the boot0 and now my problem is that the boot stucks on the screen with apple logo.I tried all the commands (PCIRootUID=0 , GraphicEnable=NO , UseKernelCache=NO npci=0x2000 bla bla ....) without any result.I tried to boot it on -v mode and i got this (see the picture below).I noticed that it ony boots on -x (Safe Boot).What i have to do now ? :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo for the vtd error you need to go into bios and disable vt -d. Then if it still doesn't boot I would check how to install audio and graphics as it can be those two breaking things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back