Register

RX580 show up as RX570

Motherboard
MSI Z370-A-PRO
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
RX580
I have just upgraded my hackintosh with a Sappire PULSE RX580 with 2304 stream processers. my mobo is a MSI Z370-A-PRO with a i5-8400 CPU.
at first I didn't change anything with the EFI, the graphics card is directly recognized as RX580 but only the HDMI output is working, the display port is not working. then I found that whatevergreen is not successfully loaded, but it was in the kext/others folder, then I tried to use kextbeast to install whatevergreen, lilu and virtualSMC to Library/Extensions and rebuild the kext caches, after rebooting the display ports are working, but in the system properties the graphics card show up as RX570.
My questions is, why do I have to put the kexts in the Library/Extension folder? it's the same case with the AppleALC.kext, if I put the kext in clover/kext/other, none of the kexts will be successfully loaded, I have to put them in Library/Extension to have them successfully loaded, why is this?
My second question is why the RX580 is recognized as RX570, how to fix this? the SMBIOS I'm using is an iMac 19,2.
any help will be highly appreciated, thanks a lot!