Contribute
Register

RX580 and FCPX, rendering issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
whao. Its like a dream.
thanks man.its works well on Rx 580 now. i render Brucex test again and it took about 34 seconds much better than ealier configuration .

thanks to everyone that contributed, thanks for ur time, ur concerned, ur help.
I really appreciate you.:clap::clap::clap::):)

Now i have Hardware acceleration. Thanks man.
But graphics here did not display normal, what shall i do?

Now i have Hardware acceleration. Thanks man.
But graphics here did not display normal, what shall i do?

You mean the post pic of the software Display N/A? That’s most likely because the(a) monitor is not connected to the IGPU. You can test your IGPU settings by enabling it or IGFX as primary display. You may be able to keep the RX as main monitor connection or it may not work right. You should also check for the proper ig platform ID 0x0xxxxxx for your particular HD 3000 graphics it may improve your score.

please Gigamaxx tell me how do i do that by connecting it right now?

You mean the post pic of the software Display N/A? That’s most likely because the(a) monitor is not connected to the IGPU. You can test your IGPU settings by enabling it or IGFX as primary display. You may be able to keep the RX as main monitor connection or it may not work right. You should also check for the proper ig platform ID 0x0xxxxxx for your particular HD 3000 graphics it may improve your score.

please Gigamaxx tell me how do i do that by connecting it right now?
i am using one monitor. bro

I am stuck with my RX580 at 300Mhz. Anyone knows why is that and how I can resolve it?
Screenshot 2018-11-05 at 09.41.48.png

I am stuck with my RX580 at 300Mhz. Anyone knows why is that and how I can resolve it?
View attachment 363074

That is a bug in Luxmark. If it was running at 300Mhz your score would be much lower. Try Geekbench and see where it stands.

That is a bug in Luxmark. If it was running at 300Mhz your score would be much lower. Try Geekbench and see where it stands.

Doesn't seem like a big. Same Mhz from Geekbench.
Screenshot 2018-11-05 at 16.13.45.png
Screenshot 2018-11-05 at 16.15.02.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-11-05 at 16.13.45.png
    88 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot 2018-11-05 at 16.13.45.png
    88 KB · Views: 137
Thanks to all for the discussion.....I think I finally got it.

Went over my config.plist and discovered I "fat fingered" one of the HEX settings. Fixed it and I now get exports consistently at 16 seconds.

Appreciate all the help!

What did you fix for HEX?

Hi,
my Intel iGPU seams to be detected , but anyways I get no hardware encoding support?
In BIOS I have enable iGPU Multimonitor Support (thats how it called there to enable the iGPU)

rwMgMJK.png

Here is my config, what is missing here ?

Attachments

• tabarus mojave.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 76
Hi,
my Intel iGPU seams to be detected , but anyways I get no hardware encoding support?
In BIOS I have enable iGPU Multimonitor Support (thats how it called there to enable the iGPU)

Here is my config, what is missing here ?

Your ig-platform-id is set for "with-connectors" (i.e. for attaching monitors to the motherboard video ports).
Try a "connectionless" ID: for HD4600 it's ig-platformid=04120004

See this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back