Contribute
Register

RX580 and FCPX, rendering issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks bro
i have replace your confi- plist and deleted every thing about Nvidia driver. and switch off igpu from bios.
and open fcp pro but could not still export h624 format. but only prores can be export.

please send me a link about brucex test please.

i want to be working with Rx 580 alone like gtx card.

this is the images
please help ooooooooooooo

Last edited:
this is the images

You have AMD Radeon graphics :
Radeon.png

Why are you attempting to use the Nvidia web drivers ?
Nvidia.png

Last edited:
this is the images

Your second screenshot go to web driver manager preferences and uninstall web drivers. Or go to Library/Extensions and trash them or System/Library/Extensions.

Your second screenshot go to web driver manager preferences and uninstall web drivers. Or go to Library/Extensions and trash them or System/Library/Extensions.

Thanks bro
i will try that out.
deleting the Nvidia web driver.

Hi bro
i have tried the Brucex test 5k, its took a little bit to render about [ 01.12 ] and i have also deleted every thing about Nvidia web driver. i place two extra kext to efi folder.

but so far so good i do not thing there is hardware acceleration.

please i humbly need help!!!!!

Hi bro
i have tried the Brucex test 5k, its took a little bit to render about [ 01.12 ] and i have also deleted every thing about Nvidia web driver. i place two extra kext to efi folder.

but so far so good i do not thing there is hardware acceleration.

please i humbly need help!!!!!

Now you have RX working, go to bios and set IGPU memory allocation to 64mb and choose PCIE or PEG as primary display output.

Clover graphics settings use inject intel and ig 0x01660006. Boot and try test.

Now you have RX working, go to bios and set IGPU memory allocation to 64mb and choose PCIE or PEG as primary display output.

Clover graphics settings use inject intel and ig 0x01660006. Boot and try test.

whao. Its like a dream.
thanks man.its works well on Rx 580 now. i render Brucex test again and it took about 34 seconds much better than ealier configuration .

thanks to everyone that contributed, thanks for ur time, ur concerned, ur help.
I really appreciate you.:clap::clap::clap::):)

Attachments

• IMG_20180819_010009.jpg
    IMG_20180819_010009.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 241
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back