Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i9-9900KS
Graphics
RX Vega 64
My 4GB Gigabyte RX560 is recognised in 10.13.2 as a Radeon Pro 560, should I fix that? I'm running whatevergreen and lilu via Clover. I messed around with some settings, but I keep getting the issue. Performance is fine, I'm just wondering if I'm getting the most out of my card. I'm not booting with iGPU.

View attachment 307168
My 4GB Gigabyte RX560 is recognised in 10.13.2 as a Radeon Pro 560, should I fix that? I'm running whatevergreen and lilu via Clover. I messed around with some settings, but I keep getting the issue. Performance is fine, I'm just wondering if I'm getting the most out of my card. I'm not booting with iGPU.
Me too with RadeonDelnit,whatevergreen.kext and lilu.kext Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 20.08.37.png

Last edited:
DOesnt matter for function & speed ...

View attachment 307168
Me too with RadeonDelnit,whatevergreen.kext and lilu.kextView attachment 307169

How did you both manage to get the card working, just enabling RadeonDelnit,whatevergreen.kext and lilu.kext via Clover? I don't have IGPU and my system is already up and running with an NVIDIA card on Sierra 10.12.6, do you think I can try to switch to a rx 560 (as it works better in FCPX)?

Last edited:
How did you both manage to get the card working, just enabling RadeonDelnit,whatevergreen.kext and lilu.kext via Clover? I don't have IGPU and my system is already up and running with an NVIDIA card on Sierra 10.12.6, do you think I can try to switch to a rx 560 (as i works better in FCPX)?
To make it work, clover configurator and whatevergreen and lilu in efi folder 10.12.6. I am not gamer,video editor, just for desktop,internet and movies Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 21.48.30.png

Not a big problem as long as it works.

RX560 is the best/most affordable GPU I've ever used under macOS High Sierra. Most stable and am very happy. No lags compared to nVidia.

Will go with Vega 64 when prices aren't ridiculous because I still want to game under Windows.

Since you are using Whatevergreen + Lilu if you want you can use a SSDT to inject the name correctly, but its only cosmetic. Here is an example SSDT that I use.

Attachments

• 480.aml
    441 bytes · Views: 362
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back