Contribute
Register

RX 6600 XT Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not familiar with this program.
I tried it and got a "This device is not supported" message, and it continued with CPU only.
Under Monterey 12.5, the report file for the test is uploaded as an attachment.
Thank you. I followed up with Neat Video, and there is a beta version of the benchmark tool. I've attached it here. I am now a proud owner of a Sapphire RX 6600 XT Nitro. I ran the test and only achieved 27 FPS. Seems the compute for the 6600 is significantly lower than that of the 6800. Anyways, I am happy with the 6600 XT but good to know going forwards.

Attachments

• NeatBench5-2.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 45
  • NeatBenchLog 2022-08-11 13-20-01.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 27
You know you should enable the IGPU in the BIOS. Because yours is a Comet Lake chip, you'll get an extra bump in performance esp. with H264 and HVEC. If you add the following details it should help greatly:

View attachment 545876
Hey middlemann Iwant to try this with my I7 8700 k which has uhd630...on big sur, do you know wht injections I sould use?

Hey middlemann Iwant to try this with my I7 8700 k which has uhd630...on big sur, do you know wht injections I sould use?
Yes sure. If you check your Intel CPU’s Ark page here > https://www.intel.com/content/www/u...-12m-cache-up-to-4-70-ghz/specifications.html
you’ll notice it has a device-id of 3E92. This can be used for the AAPL,ig-platform-id and device-id like this:

Key: AAPL,igplatform-id
Value: 0000923E
Type: Data

Key: device-id
Value: 923E0000

If you want the Intel to be headless use 0300923E for the AAPL,if-platform-id.

And don’t forget you will also need to add the RX6600’s device-id in the slot-1 PCIRoot as mentioned before in my other posts.

Yes sure. If you check your Intel CPU’s Ark page here > https://www.intel.com/content/www/u...-12m-cache-up-to-4-70-ghz/specifications.html
you’ll notice it has a device-id of 3E92. This can be used for the AAPL,ig-platform-id and device-id like this:

Key: AAPL,igplatform-id
Value: 0000923E

Key: device-id
Value: 923E0000

If you want the Intel to be headless use 0300923E for the AAPL,if-platform-id.

And don’t forget you will also need to add the RX6600’s device-id in the slot-1 PCIRoot as mentioned before in my other posts.
Thanks, Middleman ;) I'll try that: My GPU is a Radeon Vii not a RX6600 but since I'm not injecting DGPU properties I guess the rest is the same. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back