Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> RX 580 Graphics Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I don't use this card, Z390 hdmi(without Graphics Card) support Catalina hackintosh?

If I don't use this card, Z390 hdmi(without Graphics Card) support Catalina hackintosh?
Your i7-9700 contains UHD 630 that supports Catalina.

To use the HDMI port on the rear IO panel of the motherboard, please backup your existing config.plist and try the attached version. This version does the following:
  • Sets Platform ID to 0x3E9B0007 to drive a display monitor
  • Sets framebuffer patches to enable the on-board HDMI port
In BIOS:
  • Set Internal Graphics to enabled (not auto)
  • Set Initial Display Output to IGFX
Then connect display monitor to HDMI port on the back of the motherboard, and reboot.

You may also remove the RX 580 because that card will not be used properly. You can either (a) replace it with standard RX 580 or (b) flash a new standard VBIOS.

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.1 KB · Views: 86
To use the HDMI port on the rear IO panel of the motherboard, please backup your existing config.plist and try the attached version. This version does the following:
  • Sets Platform ID to 0x3E9B0007 to drive a display monitor
  • Sets framebuffer patches to enable the on-board HDMI port
In BIOS:
  • Set Internal Graphics to enabled (not auto)
  • Set Initial Display Output to IGFX
Then connect display monitor to HDMI port on the back of the motherboard, and reboot.

You may also remove the RX 580 because that card will not be used properly. You can either (a) replace it with standard RX 580 or (b) flash a new standard VBIOS.

Thank you for your response, I will test it and reply.

Thank you, it works.
I will use hackintosh without RX580 2048SP.
And thanks again

Thank you, it works.
I will use hackintosh without RX580 2048SP.
And thanks again
To confirm that iGPU is working, please post a screenshot of “System Information —> Graphics/Displays”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back