Contribute
Register

rx 5500 xt

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you very much it works well as before the only thing that now I do not have audio by hdmi in the rear connector yes, and it still does not turn off I have to press the button to be able to turn off

Replace and try to shutdown.

Attachments

• efi-flord.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 104
I need your pci device patch for the GPU, use hackintool or oc configurator.
Is this what you are asking me to share?

1590950561904.png

In order:
PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)
PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)
PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x1)

Is this what you are asking me to share?

View attachment 472892

In order:
PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)
PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)
PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x1)

Replace with this and report back.

Is your display connected to the first hdmi port?

Attachments

• opencore-toloko.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 83
everything went down with the last efi now it does not start or with the usb

Then use the other EFI.

Why it doesn’t start with the usb stick, did you change some settings in the bios?

I'm unable to get signal with the latest changes in the EFi folder you posted @mattystonnie . Not even with unplugging and plugging the DP from my monitor in either DP in my 5700xt :(

Then use the other EFI.

Why it doesn’t start with the usb stick, did you change some settings in the bios?

everything seems to work again well, thank you very much friend if there is something I can do and it is within my reach do not hesitate
You have saved my life, I have had hackintohs since tiger with a pentiun 4 extreme and I have never had such problems as with catalina
I also have mojave in a 2nd gen p8z68 i7 and it is perfect greetings

I'm unable to get signal with the latest changes in the EFi folder you posted @mattystonnie . Not even with unplugging and plugging the DP from my monitor in either DP in my 5700xt :(

Sorry. This one should work.

Attachments

• opencore-toloko2.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 83
Sorry. This one should work.

I tried booting with your efi and monitor connected first to DP1 and then to DP2 and had same results as before, i only get signal if i unplug and plug the DP connector... :(

I tried booting with your efi and monitor connected first to DP1 and then to DP2 and had same results as before, i only get signal if i unplug and plug the DP connector... :(

You sent me an IOREG copy, was your monitor conected to the hdmi port? If yes, it was the first hdmi port?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back