Contribute
Register

rx 5500 xt

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the result of $nvram -p . Not sure if it helps, but my boot-args are there:
Screenshot 2020-05-30 at 11.17.37.png

Try this EFI.

I have managed to install radeon rx 5500 xt with this uni thank you very much friend, now the problem is that it does not start boot only whiz de usb it stops at the apple logo and does not turn off to continue to fiddle hehe

I have managed to install radeon rx 5500 xt with this uni thank you very much friend, now the problem is that it does not start boot only whiz de usb it stops at the apple logo and does not turn off to continue to fiddle hehe

Don’t use that, it’s not for RX 5500 XT.

Post your Efi folder here.

Your GPU has 3 DP and 1 HDMI, did you tried all ?

Pls IOREG copy again.

Will try to directly inject your gpu.

I have the shappire nitro+ which has 2xDP and 2xHDMI, tried both DP and nothing...
Here is the ioreg with your modified EFI folder:

Attachments

• ioreg-tolokobcn-2.ioreg
    6.6 MB · Views: 71

Attachments

• efi.zip
    8.8 MB · Views: 123
  • Image.jpeg
    Image.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
I have the shappire nitro+ which has 2xDP and 2xHDMI, tried both DP and nothing...
Here is the ioreg with your modified EFI folder:

I need your pci device patch for the GPU, use hackintool or oc configurator.

Now everything is fine, the only thing is that it does not turn off , I have no idea what I did but it works more or less

Replace and enjoy.

Attachments

• efi-flord.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 228
Replace and enjoy.

thank you very much it works well as before the only thing that now I do not have audio by hdmi in the rear connector yes, and it still does not turn off I have to press the button to be able to turn off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back