CPU
i5-6600K
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey everyone, updated to 10.13.4 yesterday, removed WhateverGreen and Lilu. All seemed fine until I tried to get the computer to sleep.

When waking from sleep, the monitor takes at least 20-30 seconds before anything is displayed.

Seems like the computer is waking up and trying to access my IGPU first, when it sees that it doesn't have a signal from that, it switches over the the RX 480. If I disable the IGPU in the bios, this issue disappears. Problem is, I have to have the IGPU enabled, otherwise I get quicksync issues and my graphics performance drops in half after watching videos or playing a game. Putting whatevergreen back seems to resolve this issue, but I'm not sure if it's causing any overlapping driver issues. Has anyone with an RX 480 updated and ran into this issue? Should I keep WhateverGreen and Lilu?

Thanks for any help.

Hey everyone, updated to 10.13.4 yesterday, removed WhateverGreen and Lilu. All seemed fine until I tried to get the computer to sleep.

When waking from sleep, the monitor takes at least 20-30 seconds before anything is displayed.

Seems like the computer is waking up and trying to access my IGPU first, when it sees that it doesn't have a signal from that, it switches over the the RX 480. If I disable the IGPU in the bios, this issue disappears. Problem is, I have to have the IGPU enabled, otherwise I get quicksync issues and my graphics performance drops in half after watching videos or playing a game. Putting whatevergreen back seems to resolve this issue, but I'm not sure if it's causing any overlapping driver issues. Has anyone with an RX 480 updated and ran into this issue? Should I keep WhateverGreen and Lilu?

Thanks for any help.
Have you figured out a solution to this? I have the same issue. Thanks.

Have you figured out a solution to this? I have the same issue. Thanks.

yeah, I put WhateverGreen and Lilu back lol. Doesn't seem to affect performance or have any driver overlapping errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back