Contribute
Register

Running HD 4000 but what about GTX-670 video issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
10.8 Mtn. Lion
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
MSI GTX-670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Finally got my hackintosh up and running 10.8 but it is currently using the HD 4000 video from my i7-3770K chip. Whenever I install my MSI GTX-670 2GB OC video card and start the computer it starts to load Mtn Lion for just a couple of seconds and then a grey screen comes up and nothing more. I have enabled and disabled the bios graphics on the board. I have tried typing PCIRootUID=0; GraphicsEnabler=yes/no at the login. When I unplug the card and go back to the mb graphics it starts up and works fine. I put the GTX-670 card in my Windows 7 machine and it works fine. What should I be doing with Multibeast about this? Any other thoughts? Thanks.:crazy:

Got it. The only way was to use Alfa's direction and for me it only worked if I put my bios setting to Auto for Internal Graphics and Primary as Auto. Both monitors work. Can the HD 4000 also work in conjunction with my GTX-670? I thought I saw it but I don't want one monitor on my GTX and one monitor on the board input. I want both monitors on the GTX with the HD 4000 using its added power. Are there drivers for the HD 4000? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back