Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,

I'm not sure if this has been asked before (tried searching, I found no information on what I'm trying to do). Well, I recently bought an RTX2070 Super (Upgrading from a GTX1060) and just figured out that it wouldn't work with my current setup.

Before my dual boot setup is working flawlessly (with GTX 1060). but now of course the new GPU won't work with my Mac partition. I've tried installing both cards on my PC but i ended up not getting any displays at all. No bios, no boot displays..nothing.

Now my question is, will this setup ever work (2070 and 1060 installed on the same motherboard)?

I use my Mac partition for Video Edition and Audio Recording, and the Windows partition for gaming and streaming. Hope you guys could shed some light. Thanks!

Hi,

I'm not sure if this has been asked before (tried searching, I found no information on what I'm trying to do). Well, I recently bought an RTX2070 Super (Upgrading from a GTX1060) and just figured out that it wouldn't work with my current setup.

Before my dual boot setup is working flawlessly (with GTX 1060). but now of course the new GPU won't work with my Mac partition. I've tried installing both cards on my PC but i ended up not getting any displays at all. No bios, no boot displays..nothing.

Now my question is, will this setup ever work (2070 and 1060 installed on the same motherboard)?

I use my Mac partition for Video Edition and Audio Recording, and the Windows partition for gaming and streaming. Hope you guys could shed some light. Thanks!
maybe replace with an AMD card?

in windows will be ok
In my case i can't even get into BIOS if i install both cards. My PSU is 850w so i don't thing thats the problem.

So the question is, is it possible to use both the 1060 and 2070 to my motherboard. Because once i get it working, i only have to disable the 2070 on my Mac partition and it could work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back