i5-7500
Graphics
GTX760
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I've successfully installed Mojave on my h110i 7500 system with a few issues.

Ethernet is listed on the ASUS website as Realtek RTL8111H. I've used both Mieze's port of the driver from Linux (which is referenced as the proper kext for high sierra in multiple threads here) and also tried the one in MultiBeast (i assume they are all the same). None of those have worked, I don't even have an Ethernet adapter showing up in network.

I've removed all potential kext conflicts, recreated the kernel cache, rebooted for each attempt with no success. I'm thinking I have something set incorrectly in my config.plist, i've attached it for reference.

I also do not have audio. I've installed the 100 series kext with MultiBeast as well as the AppleALC. Ethernet is the main problem right now, screenshot and Config are attached.

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 12.25.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 12.25.48 PM.png
    112.5 KB · Views: 265
update, reinstalled everything again with a freshly formatted USB using unibeast and ethernet works out of the box. other than usb speeds, everything seems to work fine.

once I finish my SSDT file I should be 100%

hi, you can work with wifi? i have the same problem, the wifi cad is a Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 (8260NGW)

no, from my research, there is no way to make the included wifi chip to work.

There have been efforts made to find a solution, but there has not been any good news in the last 3 years in getting Intel wifi to work. There has been some hope with Intel forcing Intel wifi onto new motherboards that perhaps Apple may move to Intel wifi - but no luck on that front either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back