<key>jpeg</key>
<true/>
</dict>
<key>Mac-FC02E91DDD3FA6A4</key>
<dict>
<key>forceOfflineRenderer</key>
<true/>
</dict>

I've oppened it with BBEdit (downloaded directly from the website) and if I want to save the file, I get this error:

"You do not have sufficient privileges to perform this operation (macOS error code: -5000)."

Any Idea?

Hello guys can anybody give me a hand on this one?

Thanks a lot!

Thanks, but I'm still
Yes I had the same question.
Then i realized it is the section that contains the corresponding BoardID as you that you need to delete.

Thanks, but I'm still a little bit lost, how can I tell which one is the corresponging BoardID, and secondly, the system does no allow me to make changes to that file, I've tried as administrator (which is my user by the way).

Thanks, but I'm still

Thanks, but I'm still a little bit lost, how can I tell which one is the corresponging BoardID, and secondly, the system does no allow me to make changes to that file, I've tried as administrator (which is my user by the way).

You need to read the original post until you understand what the steps mean. I have no better way of explaining it then the original post.

To choose your BoardID in at the SMBios menu in Clover Configurator there’s a list you can click down towards the right. There you choose your Mac version and it will insert a BoardID for you. Find that number in the document. The original post also tells you to use a different program to edit that file so please read it until you get every step down.

You need to read the original post until you understand what the steps mean. I have no better way of explaining it then the original post.

To choose your BoardID in at the SMBios menu in Clover Configurator there’s a list you can click down towards the right. There you choose your Mac version and it will insert a BoardID for you. Find that number in the document. The original post also tells you to use a different program to edit that file so please read it until you get every step down.

Thank you, yes I have, and I found exactly what I have to erase, however, when I try to save the .plist file, I get an error telling me that I can not make changes to that file. I get this message.

"You do not have sufficient privileges to perform this operation (macOS error code: -5000)."

There is where I'm stuck, My user is this mac administrator, I don't know why I get this.

To make matters worse, I found another thing:

My Board ID is this:
Mac-BE088AF8C5EB4FA2

My code lines are these:

<key>Mac-BE088AF8C5EB4FA2</key>
<dict>
<key>jpeg</key>
<true/>
</dict>

And here I have 2 issues, the first one is that it is missing a line (wich I think it may be relevant)

<key>forceOfflineRenderer</key>

And the seccond, When I want to save the Info.plist file, the OS tells me that I am not able to modify such file. I get this error message:

What do you think I'm doing wrong? What am I not seeing?

Thanks a lot.

PS, there are a copy of my Info.Plist file located at /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVPA.framework/Versions/A/Resources/Info.plist
and the copy of my Config.Plist from my EFI/CLOVER

Attachments

• config.plist
    11.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Info.plist
    5.9 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Thx working great and very easy...

Thanks! It resolved the issue on my Hackintosh (said that in my info.plist the string "forceOfflineRenderer" wasn't present)

Thank you,
When I opened config.plist and looked, there was no Board-ID entry in Clover Configurator, so I pasted yours, which helped me to search in the right place using BBEDit. Removed the selected area and hey presto, it all works ! - Genius !!! (didn't need to restart my machine either) :clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back