Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z370
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
UHD 630
Just got my first Hackintosh build up and running and I'm trying to get network working. Eithernet works, but does anyone know how to get onboard wifi and Bluetooth working for this motherboard?

Just got my first Hackintosh build up and running and I'm trying to get network working. Eithernet works, but does anyone know how to get onboard wifi and Bluetooth working for this motherboard?
what wifi hardware is in there?

You need to replace the built-in WiFi/Bluetooth card. More info here.

Thanks, so all I need is to get new card, rip out old one and replace. Simple as 1,2,3?

Yes, that's basically it. Just remember that if you use the BCM94360CS2 (which I recommend), an M.2 adaptor and longer pigtail antenna are needed.

Would you mind walking me through how you got your system up and any hurdles you encountered? Also what GPU you are using? I'm using a 1060 and get hung up during the apple loading screen with a pinwheel that overlaps itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back