Contribute
Register

Rocket Lake and AMD RX580

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay thanks to your post @suren6791 I finally got the UHD 750 running in headless mode!
The only problem is I can't seem to increase the framebuffer, it's now as shown on 7mb which is disappointing...
Any suggestions? Or @Middleman maybe?

I'm stuck pretty much...

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2021-07-29 om 17.39.10.png
    Schermafbeelding 2021-07-29 om 17.39.10.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 91
Okay thanks to your post @suren6791 I finally got the UHD 750 running in headless mode!
The only problem is I can't seem to increase the framebuffer, it's now as shown on 7mb which is disappointing...

I'm stuck pretty much...
you seemed to have mashed your ethernet properties into your graphics properties

also your graphics are not supported, best to use an AMD card

you seemed to have mashed your ethernet properties into your graphics properties

also your graphics are not supported, best to use an AMD card
Damn your right! How stupid of me haha! Will fix it right away, thanks!

Haha that's a better way to put it. Sadly it didn't fix the framebuffer though.
no it won't as your intel graphics are not supported as mentioned....

no it won't as your intel graphics are not supported as mentioned....
I see, that's sad news, I was hoping to achieve some kind of benefit of it. :(

I see, that's sad news, I was hoping to achieve some kind of benefit of it. :(
unless Apple decide to use the same hardware, then currently not possible to get full acceleration

you thread title RX580, that should work

I'm stuck pretty much...
Thats good but afraid that is also as far as I got. No matter what I tried, even with a lot of help from here I only managed to get 30mb so had to go EGPU. I put the Rocket Lake CPU back in my Gigabyte yesterday because I needed PCIE 4.0 for my new SSD but alas no graphics with Rocket Lake.

I'm stuck pretty much...
Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 7.32.04 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back