Contribute
Register

Rocket 88 - i7-6950x & Gigabyte GA-X99-Designare EX - Sierra 10.12.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
wat its your efi? can i se your efi files?

Thanks for the reply @gajaciosif !

Without the DSDT fails as it shows in the capture. (same AE_NOT_FOUND error).

It wasn't until I first tried to start without any DSDT or SSDT that I could get past the "failed getting NVRAM". Later on I tried to use my own DSDT (which also could get past the NVRAM error). But still stuck in that AE_NOT_FOUND error. :'(

I used AIDA64 Engineer version from the same machine, went to tools->ACPI browser, and clicked on "Save DSDT" and exported it to acpi_dsdt.bin which I renamed to DSDT.aml and placed inside the "/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched" folder in the EFI volume.

Anything else I could try?

Thanks!

Try this EFI.

Attachments

• EFI 3.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 92
Hei man ! just replace yours. Im pretty sure its gone work just play with settings in acpi and kernel & kextpatches

but first try as it is

Thanks @gajaciosif for following up!

Attached is my EFI partition, without any DSDT and same results as I showed before.

Basically the steps I took were:

1) Erase USB drive
2) Execute the "createinstallmedia" command
3) Copy the config.plist
4) Copy the "OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi" in the "drivers64UEFI" folder
5) Copy all the kexts from 10.12 folder into the EFI partiton
6) Change the "VoodooTSCSync.kext"'s config.plist to 15 cpus

Thanks once again!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 82
you don't need so many kext and patches wen you install.... you ned just a simple EFI to install a clean OS

Man your cpu its 8 core? if yes then you ned another vodotscsync kext for 8 core mine its set to 11 cpus

or just remove it

Hei man ! just replace yours. Im pretty sure its gone work just play with settings in acpi and kernel & kextpatches

but first try as it is

Woah! This one is working much better, but still no installation screen. I don't see any error messages, but after a minute or so, it shows the "forbidden" image. Definitely a huge step forward!

:bow:

Thanks!

thid you changed the cpu plist to 15
post please a screnshot of verbose

normaly it rech the instalation screen ..but you must wait a letle byt more to do his job

with clover configurator you can play with plist file settings in acpi and kernel and kext patches

It well work im sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back