Contribute
Register

RME HDSPe AIO PCIe Sound Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi have you tried?

Hey mate, hope you have tried it! Have been using this card in my setup for the past 1,5 year with 0 issues. Low latency AF and amazing Aes/Ebu from 44,1 to 192k to my 8341s. If you need any help let me know! Peace!

Hey mate, hope you have tried it! Have been using this card in my setup for the past 1,5 year with 0 issues. Low latency AF and amazing Aes/Ebu from 44,1 to 192k to my 8341s. If you need any help let me know! Peace!
Could You tell some details about it? How You made it working? I have RME pcie audio card on gigabyte z170, intel i7 6700, macOS High Sierra (iMac 17,1) and I've installed drivers with no success.

Can you confirm it is the Rme HDSPE Aio version and no the older hammerfall? I'm using a HP Z800 Workstation and the card works 10/10, but not on every pcie port. Try a different pcie and install the drivers from https://www.rme-audio.de/downloads.html, also make sure the pcie port is enabled on bios! Check on sound pref pane (Option VOLUME+) if the card is recognized, then launch totalmix to configure the output prefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back