Contribute
Register

RME HDSPe AES PCIe sound dissapears! Help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi!

I have a new soundcard installed into my Hackintosh (its RME HDSPe AES PCIe soundcard) so it's a PCIe one.

I contaced RME since it worked fine the first 2-3 days, then suddenly the audio just dropped out and when restarting the computer the computer doesn't recognize the soundcard at all. sO here I am without audio now. (I'm into music production btw).

RME tells me I need to disable ASPM (PCIe power saving in BIOS). Where do I do this in UEFI BIOS? I can't find it anywhere!

Also: do you know whatelse it could be that makes this occur? I've spent sooooo much money on this soundcard and all of the gear I connect it to, just to make it work. But now this happens, really going nuts here.

Please, any answers is highly appreciated. I want to make this work.

Best,

J

Where do I do this in UEFI BIOS? I can't find it anywhere!

You need to read the manual for your motherboard.

I did read through it. The only powersaving mode I've found is the EPU powersaving mode. Which I think is not the same?

Any other suggestions or tips on how to fix my RME HDSPe AES sound dropout issue ? it doesnt recognize the soundcard at all anymore.

No one? really? I'm in desperate help here! I got sound gear worth over 10.000Euro!

Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back