Contribute
Register

Rig Issues / NVIDIA DRIVER issues / OS stability issues again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming WiFi
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
HD 550
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. Classic
  3. Color Classic
  4. iBook
  5. Power Mac
  6. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I am updating this thread because I feel like I am going in circles.

I have read about every ounce of solutions on this website and I am at a dead end. Let me start off by stating:

THIS RIG DID WORK ... IT WAS STABLE ... I WAS IN BUSINESS!

However, Friday evening...I came home and found my Mac updating. At first I was like no wtf!! no!!! - So, I sat while it installed. Then it went to the verbose screen and never back into Sierra. ... I had a very long long weekend.

You see I had a session that Saturday and while my MacBook Pro is as stable as it can be and is powerful. The fact, I am not able to do the basics of my job with it has me upset. So, I went hacking. My rig was fine, plugins, logic, protools, etc.

So ... WHAT DID I DO???

I REINSTALLED!! ... fail!!! since then I have not been able to get anything working again. The install works fine and I get into the OS. But, my Video Drivers don't work, My DUAL monitors don't work, So ... I am trying High Sierra and that fails to even load after an install.

So, I am seriously BEGGING I need the help. Thanks friends!

Last edited:
Well I got my sock to stay standard but I can’t get the other stuff to remain.

Last edited:
@iamgramaton, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back