Contribute
Register

Revogirl - Rest in Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody

I am new at mackintosh world and i don't know who is Revogirl, but i know the enough about she for say that today is a sad day

I guess that almost everybody here in the forum had the luck of receive help from she, she is not dead, she is alive in your heart and when you turn on your hackintosh.

Here is when I ask myself, why the life is unfair?, the bad people run on the streets without control and god take the life of good people

So young!!!!

Rest in peace Sam

I was not expecting this. I feel sad
I visited her blog regularly
I'll (we'll) miss you Sam

I am in awe of Revogirl's skill and talent, just reading her blog.. and she's only 16! Very talented and smart.

I am just so sad about this news. What a loss.

Yeah, that's sad in so many different ways.

Now reading this post of hers, we now know that her "secret project" is her treatment.
Just so sad!

Hi folks.

Only two or three people here know that I started to work on a secret project. This project will hopefully be finished in a month or two. Otherwise I am in real trouble. This is also why I will/have to be much more quiet than ever before. And trust me; everybody here will be glad when I am done. That is when new projects will be gladly accepted.

Yes, I will be slow for a while, but again, you have to trust me on this since this is an all or nothing event for me. Will post updates when I can share something with you.

The good news is that my brother (people know him as Pike) will start assisting me… when he has the time for it. Hey. Isn’t this the same for everyone?

Yours truly,

-Sam aka RevoGirl

Dear Samantha,
May your spirit fly with the angels. I did not know you personally, you helped me and I became an admirer of your immense knowledge and heart and interest in the world around you. I am so saddened by the loss of somebody that I recognized from a far as extremely special.

I really think you must have been a special special person. I was amazed by the incredible knowledge you had of the world and as everyone here can attest your brilliance on solving problems with computers. I have actually bragged to other computer people and other smart minds, things like "Hey there is this kid that knows so much about computers and actually shares about it, it is crazy smart. And she shares the knowledge for free" I honestly am in shock, and I pray for her, and especially her family. This has to be so difficult of a time. I believe she is with the angels. I believe this was one of the great minds of this time. In her short time here she must have impacted so many lives in a positive way. I feel a loss from this and hope very much that her family can take some solace in the fact the Samantha helped so many people and so selflessly. I had no idea she was suffering and she never let on once that was the case.

My father just passed, and he wanted to make a Hackintosh too, hopefully they can pass by and high five because they don't even need computers anymore. I miss my father so much and I know that Samantha's family feels a tremendous loss and it is so tough to handle. Know that love is what surrounds all of us, and she is now part of the sourse.

THANK YOU SAMANTHA, you are one of a kind. GO GO REVOGIRL, you are an inspiration to many and you will not be forgotten.

Sincerely
a fan of yours.

I never knew this girl or what she has done for the people here but
it is sad to hear that someone so young is no longer with us. To only
live to 16 is such a shame. I hope there is a haven and that she is
there now. Rest in Peace.

I am totally devastated to read this news.

I notice that her blog has been removed.

Samantha was only one of a kind. I understand that she worked for Apple as an intern for a period, and i though she would be older than 16, she was sometimes controversial and took issues with some of the well established mainstream hackers. But she with the help of others created Revoboot, an unique way of booting OSX on intel PCs, which I sadly was never able to get my head around.

She helped me have "Back To My Mac" permanently active on my computer.

She helped hack the Asus Bios to overcome the KPs.

She was always very helpful to noobs like me, and I will miss her blog.

Sam - we loved your attitude and your determination and many of us will miss her.

Pike (Sam's brother) if you read this, I hope that you are ok..

Blessings & RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back