Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi All

I am using the following HW

MSI H110 Gaming pro
Intel core i5-6500
16GB Crucial DDR4
On Board Graphic HD530

Now because of the awake issue when the Hack goes on sleep, and because no dual monitor I can use just either one monitor at time via HDMI or via DVI-D but not both at the same time as dual monitor and that for me isa must I need it.

Therefore I bought a cheap ATI Radeon HD5770 1GB that is native Apple and I know it works I have built many Hack using that card.

However I never had the issue of using first HD530 and then plug the HD 5770 cards afterwards which is given me problems first still not a dual monitor. the second monitor act very weird, The color scheme on both screens is alternating from blue to something else. I think because the HD530 graphics option and graphic fix up was selected on multibeast when the HD card was not yet plugged in, and now that I changed mind how can I revert this options back without re-installing?

Best Regards

The color scheme on both screens is alternating from blue to something else.

Seems to be colour flickering issue, use ResXtreme.app change ARGB2101010 to ARGB8888 should correct this issue.

See attached png, double click Bits/Sample with 8 bits.

Attachments

• resxtreme 2.png
    resxtreme 2.png
    104.3 KB · Views: 59
Seems to be colour flickering issue, use ResXtreme.app change ARGB2101010 to ARGB8888 should correct this issue.

See attached png, double click Bits/Sample with 8 bits.

Hello

Thanks so I need to download this app ResXtreme.app and how can i change that value? Is easy to understand how to do so, sorry but never heard about such issues.

Hello

Thanks so I need to download this app ResXtreme.app and how can i change that value? Is easy to understand how to do so, sorry but never heard about such issues.

Select resolution you need with Bits/Sample column value =8, double clicks, instant apply.
Just highlight first line from drop down list, normally should be the best resolution supported by monitor with 8 Bits/Sample.

Or, try lilu + whatevergreen kexts, boot arg -rad24 (enforce 24-bit display mode).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back