Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H98M-HD3
CPU
Intel i7 4790
Graphics
AMD RADEON R9 290X WF3 OC
While installing High Sierra 10.13.3 update my pc restart.
I tried to update again and it happened again.

Same here, I tried the combo update from the mac app store (I'm on 10.13.1) and the 10.2 installer as well, and it always reboots during the "black update screen" before completing it. Then I find the "Install mac os" boot option but it always freezes during loading. Also strange fact : this partition never went away after I did the original install, It was always there and I thought it must have been normal, but now I'm starting to doubt it...

Ideas anybody ?

Thanks !

Same here, I tried the combo update from the mac app store (I'm on 10.13.1) and the 10.2 installer as well, and it always reboots during the "black update screen" before completing it. Then I find the "Install mac os" boot option but it always freezes during loading. Also strange fact : this partition never went away after I did the original install, It was always there and I thought it must have been normal, but now I'm starting to doubt it...

Ideas anybody ?

Thanks !

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back