Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z170N-Gaming 5
CPU
i5 6500
Graphics
Intel HD 530, GTX 1050 Ti
I have updated to Sierra 10.12.3 via AppStore, everything is working fine except "Restart" (even while updating it stopped at reboot). Whenever I try to restart my hackintosh it cannot complete the cycle of system down and up. After completion of the system down process motherboard's fans and LEDs continue running and then no sign of system-up process to start.
Then I have to press "Reset" button of the PC to reboot.

Please help.

My system is:
CPU - Intel Core i5 6500
Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z170N-Gaming 5
RAM - Corsair 16 GB DDR4 3200MHz
Graphics card - On-board Intel HD Graphics 530
Hard drive - Boot - (NVME) - INTEL SSDPEKKW256G7 256GB / Data - (SHDD) - WDC WD10S21X-24R1BT0-SSHD-8GB
WIFI - BCM94352Z NGFF M.2 WiFi

Anyone please help.

I have updated to Sierra 10.12.3 via AppStore, everything is working fine except "Restart" (even while updating it stopped at reboot). Whenever I try to restart my hackintosh it cannot complete the cycle of system down and up. After completion of the system down process motherboard's fans and LEDs continue running and then no sign of system-up process to start.

Please help.

My system is:
CPU
- Intel Core i5 6500
Hard drive - Boot - (NVME) - INTEL SSDPEKKW256G7 256GB / Data - (SHDD) - WDC WD10S21X-24R1BT0-SSHD-8GB

Anyone please help.
First update your personal details and fill in the hardware you are using now. Other hardware or notebooks can you fill in the signature.
Please upload your EFI/Clover folder. Delte the themes folder and compress all as zip.
Have you implement ACPI files and have you working PM?

Please help.

My system is:
CPU
- Intel Core i5 6500

Anyone please help.

Have you patched ACPI? Attach Clover folder removing Themes & ioreg ZIP attach. [Guide] How to Make a Copy of IOReg | tonymacx86.com

First update your personal details and fill in the hardware you are using now. Other hardware or notebooks can you fill in the signature.
Please upload your EFI/Clover folder. Delte the themes folder and compress all as zip.
Have you implement ACPI files and have you working PM?

Thanks. I attached the Clover from EFI folder and IOreg file.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 90
  • Russell’s iMac.ioreg
    5.2 MB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back