Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z370-E
CPU
i9-9900k
Graphics
RX 6800
Hi, I'm trying to build a hack with Monterey, but I can't pass OpenCore initial process. I already did a successfully hack with Big Sur but now I can't get it working. I've attached my EFI folder and the last logs from a debug version of opencore. Nothing that I already searched on internet solve my problem, someone has any ideia how to fix it?

I'm using the latest 0.8.2 version of OpenCore, debug version.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    25.4 MB · Views: 57
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 57
I can't pass OpenCore initial process.
Your images show that things have progressed beyond the 'OpenCore initial process'.
However they also show the process of shutdown but the evidence of the problem has scrolled off the top of the screen.

SMCSuperIO.kext and SMCProcessor.kext are used in conjunction with FakeSMC.kext which you do not have as you are using (correctly) VirtualSMC.kext. You should remove/disable the errant kexts.

With a RX 6800 you should probably be using the agdpmod=pikera boot argument.

It may help with clarity if you disable the Wireless and Bluetooth kexts until you have successfully installed the OS.

Last edited:
I did it, removed SMCSuperIO.kext and SMCProcessor.kext and added agdpmod=pikera, then i removed everything related with Bluetooth and wireless and it still happens. Same problem at the same place :(

Updated EFI in attach

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4 MB · Views: 72
Same problem / same answer.

the evidence of the problem has scrolled off the top of the screen

If you don't show the problem (not the aftermath) then it is difficult/impossible to offer a solution.

Same problem / same answer.

If you don't show the problem (not the aftermath) then it is difficult/impossible to offer a solution.
Here is a video with logs. I tried to share an external link previously, but it was blocked

Attachments

• video.zip
    92.5 MB · Views: 47

View attachment 551972
I removed the SSD and I could boot successfully, my firmware was already updated and looks like the problem continues, so this should mean I can't use this SSD for Mac anymore, the weird thing is I have a Big Sur working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back